Weniger Umweltbelastung, gesünderes Wohnklima
The way we build today will impact the environment tomorrow. It may also affect the health of the occupants and the extent to which the property maintains its value.
t is crucial to set the course for sustainability at an early stage of the project and to ensure that sustainability is considered throughout the structure’s life cycle. This includes developing a proactive building design to facilitate future renovation work and the choice of interior materials. This will allow you to conserve natural resources and ensure that the interior is free of pollutants.
We provide support to enable you to integrate and implement sustainability and health within your building design and to ensure that this is realised in the finished build.
Ecosens is certified to carry out air sample testing by the Swiss certification body for construction products (S-Cert AG) and is approved by the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (BAG) to conduct radon testing.
Our services include:
- Advice and guidance when applying for certifications in sustainable construction (such as Minergie-ECO, the Sustainable
- Construction Standard, SGNI, DNGB)
- Daylight analyses
- Advice on bird protection
- Advice on radon-resistant construction
- Advice on the choice of building materials, such as flooring, paints, adhesives
- On-site monitoring of the materials used
- Acceptance testing (TVOC, formaldehyde, radon, CO₂)
Ambient air testing in accordance with Minergie-ECO at Gönhard School’s new building in Aarau
A new building was added to the existing Gönhard School facility, providing additional space for the primary school, the preschool and the music school.
Extension of Winterthur Remand Centre - Minergie-ECO® standard
The cantonal remand centre in Winterthur is outdated and does not have sufficient cells. It will therefore be replaced with a new building in the coming years.