If you want to know how sound the first opinion is
Those confronted with conditions stipulated in environmental reports require certainty about the validity of the report and the appropriateness of the recommended environmental actions.
n environmental report assesses a problematic situation from an expert’s point of view and often forms the basis for legal decision-making. Depending on the case, such a report may be highly significant; for example, it may determine the extent of financial compensation or stipulate extensive rehabilitation actions.
If the issues are complex, it is recommended to obtain a second opinion. We offer you our expertise in this regard.
- Reviewing environmental reports for completeness and methodical accuracy
- Reviewing and evaluating the conclusions drawn by an expert (actions, costs, etc.)
- Reviewing conditions imposed by the authorities
- Reviewing the situation in the event of a legal dispute (from a technical and legal point of view)
- Developing alternative actions and specific recommendations