Measurements of Indoor Air Quality for DBNB Certification
Client: Halter AG
In Stücki Park in Basel, Haus G ('Block G') was built and certified to the specifications of the SGNI (Swiss Sustainable Building Council). The Swiss certification system of the SGNI is based on the criteria of the internationally applied DGNB (German Sustainable Building Council) standard.
To successfully obtain certification once the construction work is complete, ambient air measurements must be conducted. This monitors the ambient air for contamination due to emissions from materials and construction. These measurements must be conducted by a certified measurement body.
Ecosens AG has held a corresponding S-Cert AG certification since 2014.
- Planning and implementation of ambient air measurements for formaldehyde and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Evaluation of the analysis results and comparison with the requirements of SGNI / DGNB
- Creation of a final report
- Definition of representative testing points in consultation with the client and the certifying body
- Advice regarding the measurement conditions to be complied with
- Schedule coordination for the measuring campaign
- Creation of a comprehensible report that meets the specifications of SGNI / DGNB