Put your construction project on a viable footing
During a construction project, the building site is the key to all geotechnical issues – yet, in many cases, it is also the biggest unknown factor.
Our geotechnical analyses and specialist technical advice will help you avoid costly construction processes, building delays and even structural damage.
We produce expert reports for professionally executed, safe foundation works, providing information about:
- The structure of the ground and its suitability for building
- Ground settlement behaviour and load-bearing capacity
- Earthquake risk
- A site model and an illustration of the foundation options
- The suitability of geothermal probes
- Excavation support and load-bearing capacity
- Drainage for meteoric water